Case/4 – 1 Gallon
- 609 – Sure Cure Product Literature.pdf (58.7 KB)
- Floor Care Brochure.pdf (356.8 KB)
Acrylic / Urethane
This water-based, urethane sealer/finish revolutionizes the way hard surface floors are sealed. It eliminates the fire hazards and excessive cost associated with conventional urethane sealers. It is nonflammable and requires no etching before application. The combination of urethane and three other polymers fortify this product to be exceptionally durable and abrasion resistant. It can be applied effortlessly over new and old concrete, slate, quarry, tile, terrazzo and marble. It is resistant to a variety of chemicals. Ease of maintenance is exceptional. In order to repair a worn area, simply clean and reapply another coat. No etching, scraping, grinding or excessive labor costs.
- RESILIENT TILE
- Long lasting – Protection and abrasion resistance.
- Labor saving – High solids requires fewer coats.
- Versatile – Adheres to a variety or hard surface floors.
- Color (dried film) – Clear
- Color (liquid) – Milky white
- Coverage – 1500 – 2000 square feet/gallon
- Drying time – 30 – 45 minutes under normal conditions
- Durability – Excellent
- Flash Point – None
- Fragrance – Mild
- Freeze/thaw stability – protect from freezing
- Initial Gloss – High
- Leveling – Excellent
- Solids – >20%
- pH – 8.4 – 8.9
- Recoatability – Very Good
- Shelf life – 1 year
There are no reviews yet.