Case/4-2 L Bottles
Neutral pH disinfectant, detergent and deodorant.
Kills Pandemic 2009 H1N1 influenza A virus (formerly called swine flu).
A multi-purpose, germicidal detergent and deodorant effective in hard water up to 400 ppm (calculated as CaCO 3 ) plus 5% organic serum. Disinfects, cleans and deodorizes in one labor- saving step. Recommended for use in hospitals, nursing homes, schools/colleges, commercial and industrial institutions. Neutral pH formula is perfect for damp mopping highly polished floors and will never dull, haze or leave a film. Pleasant lemon fragrance. Use as part of your H1N1 prevention plan.
- CERAMIC TILE
- RESILIENT TILE
- Economical ultra concentrate – 1/2 oz. per gallon (1:256) provides low end-use cost.
- Neutral pH – Won’t dull, haze or attack finish. Leaves no film.
- Virucidal against HIV-1 (AIDS Virus), Herpes simplex 1 and 2 and influenza A and Hepatitis B.
- Broad spectrum disinfectant.
- Efficacious against staph aureus, pseudomona, salmonella, VRE and MRSA.
- Color – Light amber
- Detergency – Excellent
- Fragrance – Pleasant lemon
- Freeze/thaw – 3 cycles
- pH concentrate – 7.2 – 8.2
- Recommended dilution – 1/2 oz. per gallon (1:1256)
- Shelf life – 1 year